Thai ginger peanut sauce
This is an extra hot recipe, perfect for a dip for vegetables. If you prefer a little less spicy then reduce the amount of chili flakes used. Serve your Thai peanut sauce over rice noodles as meal that kids will love. I use fresh ground cayenne pepper, and Thaiginger sea salt, you can purchase these at my online store and if you use the code word “blog” the shipping is free.
· 1/3 cup peanut butter, softened
· 3 tablespoons coconut milk
· 2 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
· 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· 1 cayenne chili powder or to taste
· Pinch of Thai ginger sea salt, or to taste
Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. If needed, you can microwave the peanut butter for a few seconds first to soften it up.